· Our collages are made by hand with scissors and glue using found images and book covers/cardboard/plywood.
· Signed A2 prints on Hahnemühle Museum Etching are available upon request.
Artwork Care Instructions:
· We do not recommend exhibiting/storing the collage works in direct sunlight and/or damp environments, as damage from light and dampness is irreversible.
· When handling (i.e. unwrapping, wrapping, framing) avoid touching the collage works with bare hands - we recommend using museum gloves to prevent leaving residues such as oils and salts that can permanently disfigure the works.
· When cleaning the glass, we advise using a soft cloth and never spray the cleaning agent directly onto the glass as it can seep under the frame.